This book was formerly known as The Illustrated AutoCAD Quick Reference 2013 and Beyond, a paper book printed by Cengage Delmar publishing company. They had added the "and Beyond," because to save money they wanted me to update the book every third year, instead of every year.
The publishing company decided last month, however, to shut down its CAD book division entirely as book sales plummeted due to the abundance of free YouTube instructional videos, they tell me. I received from them the copyright on the books I wrote for them for the past 22 years.
I'm calling this ebook the "Rough eBook Edition," because I essentially output the 1,106 pages to a PDF file, added a new cover, created a new title, and fixed the errors that were in the original print edition.
Ralph Grabowski's Command Reference for AutoCAD 2013, Rough eBook Edition offers you
- All commands in alphabetical order, all their options, and all the ways to invoke the commands
- Every dialog box illustrated
- One thousand tips
- Commands and system variables not documented by Autodesk
- History of commands discontinued by Autodesk
- System variable reference
- Quick references of shortcut keystrokes, buttons, cursor icons, and other user interface elements (see figure below)
Now, being 1,106 pages the ebook weighs in at a hefty 17MB, and so I will be sending you a download link through Dropbox.
Pricing and Ordering
Cengage Delmar charged $60 for the print book; I'm pricing the ebook edition at $29.95. You can order this PDF ebook through Paypal or by mailing a cheque.
To order through PayPal, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the ebook's Web page at www.upfrontezine.com/cr13
2. Click the PayPal button, and then following the instructions.
Should you prefer to pay by cheque (in US$, Euros, British Pounds, or CDN$), then please mail it to the my address:
Command Reference for AutoCAD 2013
34486 Donlyn Avenue
V2S 4W7 Canada
Ralph Grabowski, author
PS: This is what two of the quick reference pages look like: