I do love the concept of Google's proposed Chrome OS, even if I am not sure I would use it. (It relies on an Internet connection, which a tenuous thing still in 2009, as I am finding with my Internet-needing iPod Touch.)
I do love the competing headlines, which have taken on a "Yah, Well Your Momma..." atmosphere:
- Five Reasons the Google Chrome OS will Flop
- Five Reasons Google Chrome OS will Succeed
- 12 reasons Chrome OS will fail
- 158,616,176 Reasons Why Google Chrome OS Won't Fail
- Why Chrome OS will fail — big time
- Why Google Chrome OS has already won
- Why Chrome OS Will Fail and Google Will Not Take Over the World
- Google Chrome (or something like it) Will Take Over...Bet On It!
- With Chrome OS, Google Intends to Destroy the Desktop and Microsoft
- Microsoft Countering Google Chrome OS Release with Windows 7
- How to Install Chrome OS in Windows 7
- The Chrome OS Release Is Not About Now, It's About Next
- Was Chrome OS a Disappointment?