Read this item at Engaget: Tesla co-founder gets the boot, "not at all happy" about it
Which movie's plot line does it remind you of?
In the case of Tesla, Martin Eberhard is
- Tesla co-founder
- got a vague demotion to "President of Technology"
- scruffy beard he's been working on
- now been phased out entirely
- doesn't really point to happy fun times in Tesla land.
In the movie Startup.com, Tom Herman is
- GovWorks.com co-founder
- is CTO
- constantly changes his beard styling
- gets the boot entirely after offering to take some time off
- event points to unhappy times at GovWorks land
Could Kaleil sue Tesla for IP infringement?