I'm reading competing headlines on Yahoo Finance this afternoon:
So, who is
write right? Both are, once you get deep down into Moldflow's press release.
The company's Q1 revenues were US$14.7 million, up from $11.6 million a year ago. But net income plunged from $1.5 (last year) to a $7.8 million loss this year. Hence the need to sell the division that comprises of the following software:
* Altanium Hot Runner Process Control
* Moldflow Plastics Xpert Injection Molding Process Automation Tools
* Celltrack Production Management
* Shotscope Process Monitoring for Injection Molding
* Shotscope FX Process and Production Monitoring System
* Shotscope FX Process and Production Monitoring System for the Die Cast Industry
Moldflow doesn't say who might be interested, but I'd guess that one of its distributors might pick it up, like Yudo of China.