I happened to follow a link to the Delcam's PS Team Web site, and was presented with these instructions:
1. Download the eToken Runtime Environment and Delcam Certificate Authority root certificate, respectively, from the following 2 sites to a temporary area.
1. Execute rte.exe to unpack the file rte.msi
2. Ensure that the eToken is not connected and then right click rte.msi, select ‘Install’ and follow the instructions to install the driver
3. Right click Delcam.cer and select ‘install certificate’ to start the import certificate wizard
4. On the next page select “place certificates in the following store” radio button and then hit the browse button
5. Select “trusted root certification authorities” from the list. Hit OK, next and finish
6. Answer “yes” to “do you want to add the following certificate to the root store”
7. You are now ready to connect to PS-Team
It reminds me of a local radio station's home improvement talk show, whose host irritating tells callers, "It's just that easy!"