No postings here for three whole days. Reason is that nothing's happening in the CAD world. I am close to finishing the "What's Inside? AutoCAD 2007" ebook. It's currently at 101 pages and will feature an entire appendix of 100+ commands and system variables undocumented by AutoCAD 200 -- some useful, some not.
How slow? Here are press release titles from the last several days:
- Moldflow Corporation Appoints Grant Thornton as Its Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm
- Autodesk Chief Accounting Officer Andrew Miller to Present at the UBS Global Software & IT Conference
- ANSYS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into Material Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- Affiliated Engineers Improves Productivity, Accuracy and Coordination on University of Chicago Hospital Project With Autodesk Building Systems
- Styled Plastic & Packaging Solution from IBM and Dassault Systèmes Will Accelerate the Creation, Design and Marketing of Consumer Goods