Cadalog upgrades its MECH Modules product for AutoCAD 2004-2006, and then sets them free. The five mechanical design plug-ins are:
* Mech 2D/3D -- 2D and 3D parts library of bolts, screws, washers, steel shapes and bearings.
* MLIB -- automatic icon menu generator.
* MAKEIT2D -- creates 2D ortho and isometric views from 3D solids in model space.
* MECH Shaft -- parametric 2D and 3D shaft program.
* MECH Util -- dimensioning and notation programs, such as hole charts, section symbols, weld, and GD&T symbols.
While you can download the modules free from ohyeahcad.com, you gotta pony up US$29.00 for the documentation.