Lexmar has a new site with tips for digital photographers. Naturally, Digital Photograhyis heavily oriented to promoting Lexar products whenever it can -- as well as "partner prodcuts," who, I assume, paid to have their logos and names sprinkled throughout the text and the Web pages.
I did like the Pro Photographic Corner, which answers the question, "How did they do that?" -- how did some photographers take great pictures. There are only a few photos talked about, which is too bad. In general, taking a great picture takes a lot of preparation; rarely is it an accident.
Tips and Lessons consists of how to use Lexar products, like
- The Care and Feeding of Digital Cameras
- Digital Film Memory Cards
- High-Speed CompactFlash: Spend More Time Taking Pictures
- Transferring Digital Images to the Computer
- Recovering Images with Lexar Image Rescue
And links to other sites. Photo Gallery has photos, and you can submit yours.