IMSI/Design keeps powering ahead with its mobile software for CAD users. It seems it me that a number of CAD vendors put out a mobileCAD program for Android and/or iOS for free, and then lost interest. Not all, of course. But they are in contrast to IMSI/Design who (a) charges for some of their Turbo-branded software and (b) keeps pumping in ever more functions.
Here's the list of new stuff for TurboSite v1.2, released last Friday:
- Box.com cloud file storage; get 10GB free storage when signing up through Box.com with TurboSite
- Display materials attached to 3D drawings, including color values, transparency, and lights
- New AutoShape tools for drawing and refining rectangles and polygons: rotate, make parallel, create rhombus, grip edit to make corners 90 degrees; convert ellipse to circle; added a Revision Cloud shape.
- Multiline text for annotative markups, with leaders
- Skype and FaceTime video chat
- HTML publish supports multiple layout sheets in DWG files
- New DWFx file support
There are a number of other new functions as well. While TurboSite is $499, the Reader edition is free. For iOS systems only. http://www.TurboApps.com