My daughter wanted this image printed 11"x17", but our largest printer is the typical 8.5x11" one.
1. In the printer driver, I turned on the Borderless option (found under Resizing Options for the HP PhotoSmart series).
2. I opened the image file in Adobe Acrobat, because it does a good job of handling multi-page prints.
3. In the Print dialog box, I set the following options:
- Print Scaling Tile All Pages
- Tile Scale 72% (or whatever it takes to fit the image to two sheets)
- Overlap 0.25" (have to play with this one)
4. And then I clicked OK and waited for the printer to output the two pages.