This 112-page e-book shows you how to use AutoCAD's animation and interactive walkthrough systems:
- Recording animations along paths.
- Saving path animations as movie files.
- Walking and flying through 3D models.
- Adjusting walkthrough speed and field of view.
- Making interactive walkthroughs.Creating view-based animations ("shot" or "show" motion).
- Editing animations with Movie Maker.
- Testing graphics systems with the undocumented GSB commands.
- Dozens of helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials.
- And a history of AutoFlix, Autodesk's first animation software.
This is the third edition of this ebook, and in updating it, I managed to make it twice as long for your increased reading pleasure. Here are some of what that got added:
- Shot motion animations with the NavSMotion command. Or maybe it's "show" motion; Autodesk uses both terms. Includes support commands not documented by Autodesk.
- Interactive navigation with the NavSWheel command.
- Accessing navigation modes with the Navigation bar.
- Updated tutorials and figures for AutoCAD 2011 and 2012, and Windows 7.
- Book layout created by designer Katrina Grabowski.
You can order this new ebook
for $16.80 direcly through PayPal
by clicking the button. Thx, eh!
The ebook is a 6.1MB PDF file,
and is delivered to you by email
or through Dropbox.