After Visa balloned the number of ways to shut down the operating system, I wondered how many ways there were to end AutoCAD -- especially after seeing the new Exit AutoCAD button in the new menu browser.
1. Quit command.
2. Exit alias.
3. Press Ctrl+Q.
4. Press Alt+F4.
5. From the menu browser, choose File | Exit.
6. From the menu browser, click the Exit AutoCAD button.
7. From the menu bar, choose File | Exit.
8. On the title bar, click the X button.
9. Right-click the title bar, and then choose Close from the shortcut menu.