I'm back into my busy season, where I make part of my living updating four AutoCAD books. We talking about 2,900 pages that need revision by June.
For that reason, expect to read fewer posts here over the next four months. Before I take leave, here is an item that caught my eye over at Imaging Resource: they noticed that Pentax has a new line of "pancake" lenses. These are dSLR lenese that are much flatter than normal. It would be interesting to read how Pentax managed that amount of light bending in a short space. What CAD [computer-aided design] sofware do they use?
Oh yes, my books are:
* The Illustrated AutoCAD 2006 Quick Reference (Autodesk Press)
* Using AutoCAD 2006: Basics (Autodesk Press)
* Using AutoCAD 2006: Advanced (Autodesk Press)
* AutoCAD LT 2006: Ultimate Guide (Wordware Publishing)
In addition, I'll be updating my own e-books:
* Tailoring AutoCAD 2006
* What's Inside? AutoCAD 2006